About Me

I started sailing aged 10 with my Local Sea Scouts, 1st Sandleheath, in a clapped out 420 and some pico's. I bought a topper (21050) at age 13 and sailed it at Spinnaker Sailing club Ringwood. Now I'm 6ft and 70 kilos so I thought a new challenge is in order, after floating in a N12 for a season. I'm buying 455 and this is just how I get on I guess... Enjoy

Why 300?

Why 300?

-For a new challenge
-Something Different
-To compete, at least on the water, with Phantoms
-For some Fun
-It's fast, the fastest thing I can sail at spinnaker Sc
-For some competitive racing in class events

Sunday 13 February 2011

5 Days

Little things keep popping into my head now. I realized earlier how I have no idea how the kicker assembly works on 300's. I mean I can see it vaigly but the ins and outs of it have been a mystery to me. Luckily I emailed the person who I am buying the boat from and he very kindly offered to set it up for me when I go to collect it, which will definitely help.

5 Days, this week is going to drag on and on, which is going to be a tad annoying.  Whats worse is that I can't sail the boat untill next monday as I'm at the Instructor conference next Sunday.

So much waiting it better be worth it!

A picture of the boat before the progrip was put in. It's such a simple and large cockpit, quite a change from the N12

No comments:

Post a Comment